As the title says its a Vanity Banner Guide. I heard many people asking others where you got your Banner from and how you achieve one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level Cap Vanity Banners


Banner of Level 16 Elite Cap:



Banner of Level 16 Elite Cap: Obtained when you reach Level 16 before Cap was raised. 


Banner of Level 21 Elite Cap:



Banner of Level 21 Elite Cap: Obtained when you reach Level 21 before Cap is going to be raised to 25.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leaderboard Vanity Banners

Banner of the ultimate survivor:



Banner of the ultimate survivor: fastest dungeon time without elixir (hourglass only). 

Banner of the quick kill:



Banner of the quick kill: fastest dungeon time with elixir (hourglass and bottle). 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More will be added as you guys can post on this thread or pm me the Banners and Information and I can add it on.

* This means I'm not fully sure. So any improvements please post on this thread or PM me.
** This means I have no clue :@ and need details. 
This only applied to Banners which I'm not sure of.
 recommended blog : virtualadrian.blogspot.com thanks